1 Package Frozen Chicken (or turkey) Meatballs
2 cups (1 jar) McCutcheon’s Apricot-Pineapple Preserves
1 Serrano Pepper
½ cup Water
1. Cook meatballs according to package directions.
2. Finely mince the serrano pepper. Set aside. (Remove some seeds if you want less heat)
3. In a microwave safe bowl, add McCutcheon’s Apricot Preserves and heat for 1-2 minutes – making it slightly runny, but not watery.
4. Add the minced serrano pepper to the heated preserves and mix well.
5. Turn the crockpot on low heat. Add apricot-pineapple mixture and water. Stir to combine.
6. Add meatballs. Mix well and cover. Allow to heat through for 15-30 minutes to allow flavors to combine. Tip: If serving later at a party, be sure to reduce crockpot heat to warm to keep the preserves from thickening and burning on the bottom.