1 lb Ground Beef (use Beyond Meat for a delicious vegan version)
1 jar McCutcheon’s Garden Vegetable Country Soup
1 tsp Onion Powder
1 package instant potatoes
2 tbsp butter
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Add ground beef to a skillet and cook until no longer pink. Add onion powder about halfway through. Drain excess fat. Set aside.
3. Prepare instant mashed potatoes according to package directions. Set aside.
4. Pour 1 jar McCutcheon’s Garden Vegetable Country Soup into the bottom of a 2-quart glass baking dish.
5. Layer cooked ground beef on top.
6. Layer instant mashed potatoes on top.
7. Chop butter into small cubes and arrange evenly on top of mashed potatoes.
8. Bake at 350 for 10-15 minutes to heat through.
9. Tip: If you’d like your potatoes to brown a little on top, switch on your top broiler. Let the Pie continue to cook under the broiler for an additional 3-5 minutes. Watch carefully to not let it burn.