- 2 ½ lb boneless skinless chicken breast
- Salt and pepper
- 1 ½ cups McCutcheon’s BBQ sauce
- 1 cup McCutcheon’s root beer
- Spray slow cooker with cooking spray.
- Season chicken breasts on both sides with salt and pepper, and place inside slow cooker. Pour in barbecue sauce and root beer; spread around. Cover and cook on High heat for 2 hours.
- Remove chicken from the slow cooker, and use two forks to shred. Place chicken back in slow cooker on Warm heat setting; simmer 30 minutes. Serve on burger buns, as desired.
Original Recipe: https://www.pillsbury.com/recipes/root-beer-slow-cooker-chicken/e36c9d55-64f7-4ccd-8301-0bb5f7944019