Delicious & Simple Pear Pie with McCutcheon’s Pear Butter!
1 Pie Shell*
1/2 cup McCutcheon’s Pear Butter
*You can choose a Gluten-free Pie Shell for gluten sensitive family and/or friends
1. Cut the pears in quarters, peel the skin, and cut each quarter into 6-7 slices, making total about 100 pieces.
2. Heat the skillet and sauté pear slices until a little bit tender, add pear butter and mix well.
3. Place the pear slices in pie shell, making it looks like a rose flower. Add the remaining pear butter on the top and smooth the surface.
4. Bake it in 450F preheated oven for 10 min, then reduce the heat to 350F and bake another 30-40 min. (Check the color of the pie shell and don’t burn it.)
5. Take it out from the oven and cool it down.