A super simple appetizer that takes less than 15 minutes!
2 packages frozen mini phyllo pastry tart shells
1 package Brie cheese
4 tablespoons McCutcheon’s Red Raspberry Preserves
4 tablespoons McCutcheon’s Fig Preserves
4 slices prosciutto
1 sprig fresh mint
1. Pre-heat oven to temperature specified on the phyllo shell package
2. Take shells out of packaging and line them on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper
3. Cut Brie into small 1/2 inch cubes (rind may be removed or left on)
4. Place 2-3 Brie cubes into each phyllo shell
5. Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until cheese is melted and bubbly (be careful not to burn the shells)
6. Remove from oven and add a dollop of McCutcheon’s preserves to each shell, alternating flavors.
7. Return to the over for an additional 2-3 minutes to warm and partially melt the preserves.
8. Serve immediately, while warm.
Finely chop prosciutto and lightly toast in a frying pan for 2-3 minutes or until slightly crispy. Sprinkle toasted prosciutto on top of tarts.
Finely chop mint leaves and lightly sprinkle over Red Raspberry tarts.