Olde Mother Brewing Company is a micro-brewery here in Frederick, MD and we are pleased to be a supplier for some of their beverage creations. As a co-founder of Olde Mother, Nick Wilson happily answered a few questions we had for him, recently.
1. How long have you been using McCutcheon’s for your brewing?
1. We have been using them for about a year now.
2. What brought you to McCutcheon’s and why have you continued to use them?
2. I’ve know McCutcheon’s since I was a kid and I know the quality of product they keep. They always have a great selection and a great price.
3. What do you make from the products you get from McCutcheon’s?
3. We use fruit purees in our seasonal beers.
4. Any other thoughts on what your experience with McCutcheon’s has been like?
4. At Olde Mother brewing, we are a fruit-centric brewery that requires a great selection of fruit at a great price. McCutcheon’s delivers on these requirements every time!
We’d like to thank Nick for taking some time to talk with us, and we look forward to working with Olde Mother in the years to come!